Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

BlueEye

Chad enjoy every minute of time you spend with your family - they grow up fast.

Merry Christmas to all.

I'm looking forward to all the posts coming next year, if I spend much more time on here I will have to start a LOU Anonymous :lol:

• Like 1

Yes indeed, it’s been one hell of a bumpy end to the 2017 year, have The Merriest Christmas ever and a stress free New Year To all of our families and friends. Best of wishes for 2018

Merry Christmas [emoji319][emoji320]. I hope you all have a blessed 2018. We spent 4 months in a hospital 5 hours from our home (I came home and worked during the week). Our 5th daughter Ella was born at 1 pound 10oz....we are all home now and Ella is 8.5 pounds. Healthy and no major issues. Our Christmas miracle child. Looking forward to fishing again in the spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LakerTaker said:

Merry Christmas emoji319.pngemoji320.png. I hope you all have a blessed 2018. We spent 4 months in a hospital 5 hours from our home (I came home and worked during the week). Our 5th daughter Ella was born at 1 pound 10oz....we are all home now and Ella is 8.5 pounds. Healthy and no major issues. Our Christmas miracle child. Looking forward to fishing again in the spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

You and your family have the Merriest Christmas Ever Laker!! And even a more prosperous New Year!!!  We will keep Ella in our prayers for a happy and healthy 2018..