Deals on Lowrance

Just picked up another chart from Justin. These guys run some great deals and A++ customer service and knowledge. Figured I'd pass this along. I asked Justin to sign up with the site in hopes we could get some LOU discounts too, not sure how that works with the mods but I'll let him figure that out. I am not affiliated with them, just enjoy a good transaction when your spending hard earned cash

http://www.russellmarineproducts.com/default.asp

Group LOU would go a long way I bet.....

If you look at the prices they have, they are already some of the best on the web. Justin worked with me and I'm a bit frugal to say the least. Needless to say I'm happy and saved more than I spent. I'll assume he will do group buys. He's on some other forums and gives them great pricing too...

What was it you got such a great deal on, and how much did you save? I will be purchasing radar soon...

Ended up with a carbon 9 with totalscan ducer. Cost less than most places sell gen3 without ducer. It was a new, take off but still new with warranty and a considerable savings. I saved about 50-60% of average retail. Went back and forth and ended up in the middle