Sold / Closed Thompson cutlass 190 fish/bow rider

I'm selling my uncles Thompson cutlass 190, originally a bow rider he took the front back seats out and put pedestal seats in. We have used this boat and it has preformed well in many different cases, from Muskie trolling  in Cape Vincent, to taking my aunt cruising in Oneida lake. This boat has 3.o liter mercuiser and alpha one outdrive. always maintained well runs like a top. Always stored indoors in the winter and under cover in the summer. carb done last summer, new bellows in 2016 as well as shift cable. we've fished this boat on the edge of the shipping channel at night and never failed us. This boat has always been properly winterized. boat is ready to go!  accessories included: led night lights, spare nicked prop, safety equipment, custom trolling board that spans dog house, also well maintained trailer with new tires. ASKING $3500  I CAN ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS, OTHERS CALL 315-797-7602 

IMG_0947.JPG

IMG_0944.JPG

IMG_0931.JPG

IMG_0932.JPG

IMG_0935.JPG

IMG_0929.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0939.JPG

Man if I didn’t read the make and model of this boat I would have swore someone stole my Larson. Same color and all. Those 3.0L are awesome motors, cheap operating, yet powerful enough to get the job done. Best of luck with the sale of you boat!! :yes:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...