Sold / Closed Clam Nanook Thermal Ice Fishing Shanty

Hi guys,

I'm parting ways with my ice shanty to free up some room in my garage for pink bicycles and barbie dolls and princess storage for my two daughters who have taken over everything.... I'm biting the bullet on this one haha.  My shanty is in perfect condition and was used very little especially with the warmer winters we had the last couple seasons (no use at all for two years).  Asking $350 or best offer.  Retails for $529.99 - see link below. 

http://stores.clamoutdoors.com/clam/shelters/fish-trap-nanook-thermal.html

Very warm, takes up very little space and is very easy to setup and take down.  Pickup only in Greece, NY.  First come, first serve.

Thanks!

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3782.jpg

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3784.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_3787.jpg

Hi underthefloat -

I am located in Greece, NY just off Long Pond road near the lake.  It didn't come with a travel cover when I purchased it brand new but I'm sure one could be bought separate if desired.  Send me PM if you want to come take a look.  Thanks for the interest.

Chad

14 minutes ago, underthefloat said:

I know it says pick up only but any chance you would meet half way in Oswego maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I would but the problem is that I don't have my truck anymore and this won't fit in my new vehicle so there is no way for me to transport it.... I'm open to suggestions but the easiest option would simply be to make the drive out here I'm thinking vs. having me rent or borrow someone's truck. 

Hi Rich - it is actually still available.  Couple people interested but it is a long drive for them and I can't deliver it because I don't have my old truck anymore and new truck doesn't fit it - or should I say I am too lazy to take out the two car seats installed in the back row to make room for it ;)

• 2 weeks later...