Cal1101 7ft ugly sticks

RD9

Is there any place that still has this model and is the new 7ft one piece rod similar. These are great inline board rods with segmented cores. 

Thanks,

ron

You and a thousand other people are looking for those rods. They are fantastic salmon rods and they fit in a boat cabin for storage. Every so often you will find a few on E-Bay or Craigs list.

The new single piece ones are much lighter and would do nice for minnow fishing.

Edited by rolmops

On 1/7/2018 at 3:04 PM, rolmops said:

You and a thousand other people are looking for those rods. They are fantastic salmon rods and they fit in a boat cabin for storage. Every so often you will find a few on E-Bay or Craigs list.

The new single piece ones are much lighter and would do nice for minnow fishing.

:rofl: I agree they are great salmon rods off downriggers. I found some 2 piece 7 ft medium action ones last year in a small tackle shop and they were selling them for 45 bucks apiece which was cheap. I bought 4 of them. I had 3 and now I have 7. I couldn't believe I found them there. I'm not a big fan of the new model.

Edited by MikeyP

• 3 weeks later...