Lost Ice Fishing Gear

Reel-E-Hooked

Well this is a long shot but here goes. My daughter used my truck at the house and left the tailgate down. I drove to work today and when I got here discovered it down and my ice shanty not in the bed under the cover. So if anyone knows of a 2 man genz shanty with auger, hummingbird flasher, mr buddy heater, tackle boxes and a few other things found on the road in the Macedon, Walworth, Gandada, Penfield area. It would be my stuff. As soon as I realized it my wife got on the road but no luck. I will pay reward if found and returned.

Thanks

Greg

Edited by Reel-E-Hooked

Holy crap!! Man that’s got to be gut wrenching!! who ever found this if it’s anyone with half a heart I would hope they return it. I would tend to believe thats a long shot, but still possible. One the other hand if a kid found it won’t be so promising... sorry to hear this, my heart goes out to you hopefully reclaiming your goods!!!

• Like 1

And I thought leaving my hand auger on the ground in back of my parked truck in the past  while I BS'd with a guy in the dark and then drove off without it was bad....That is awful and I sure hope you get your stuff back....best of luck with it and ....despite what is on the evening news there are good people on this earth.

That is really great... all the way around... stuff like that helps restore faith in the general public and it is great also that steelie was able to tip you off:yes:

Wow, what great news. Must have been a devastating discovery and a long wait. Sorta like shooting a deer and not finding it till the next day. Gives us all hope for our messed up world. There are still plenty of good people out there!

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

I

14 hours ago, NymphO said:

Pretty dang cool ending to a story. Somebody deserves a beer !!

I didn't find his stuff, but if I had, I'd have returned it to him. Can I still have a beer?:yes:

• Like 1