MI CNY's First Meeting - This Friday!

Tigerhunter

Our first meeting will be this Friday, January 12 at 6:30PM. We will be in the meeting room at the Bass Pro Shops in Utica. The officers in attendance will introduce themselves and we will discuss our vision for the chapter. We will also go over positions we are looking to fill and our 2018 events.

Unfortunately, we will not have the means at this meeting to host “online” participation for those who cannot attend. We apologize about this, it is something very important to us and we will be working hard to have it set up for our February meeting.

Any new members that sign up at the meeting will receive a free bait and decal.

We hope to see you there, snacks will be provided 1f600.png !

It was a pleasure meeting some like minded fishermen and Women!  Looking forward to more camaraderie and I'm confident this club will continue to grow.  Many thanks to the founders of Chapter 69 for getting the ball rolling and establishing a strong nterest in Muskie Fishing throughout upstate NY.  Without your spearheading the movement this chapter may not have ever been realized.  Also would like to thank the founders of this new Chapter 70 as it has already given me an opportunity to meet other muskie hunters closer to my home.  In case, some of the new members do not have LOU, I will copy and paste to FB also.   Sharp Hooks and tight lines, Karl.