Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Legacy

2017 Legacy Sportfishing Highlights

15 hours ago, scobar said:

That is one happy young lad in a lot of pics!

That would be my kid. He gets to do a ton of fishing!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Well I thought I would get an early start on this thread this year. Normally I dont start this thread until after Labor Day but I'm starting to see a ton of deer cam pics from people and the 2019 "hunting" talk has started. 2018 ended for me with a bit of disappointment. I had my opportunities but never connected. One of the biggest changes for this year was to invest in my firearms. With all the time i put in the woods it was apparent I needed to ensure my equipment wouldnt fail me. I purchased

in Big / Small Game

• 2017 Stealthcraft Sniper Drift Boat

For Sale: 2017 Stealthcraft Sniper 13' Drift Boat. This is a great boat for one or two people, but can accommodate three. Upgraded trailer and oars, removable front seat pedestal, custom finish, and chine guards. Barely used, in great condition. The boat is located in Roscoe, NY (Catskills Region). New boat with similar features sells for around $9K. Asking $6000. Contact Don.

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Jammer Sportfishing 5/9 Rochester/Braddocks

Had a nice trip Wednesday with some great clients getting some Lake O. fishing in before leaving town after RIT graduation. Congrats!!   Slow (compared to the crazy bite last weekend) but steady pick of kings and a sweet coho on Stingrays and Moonshine half-moons on the 3 colors, Chinook divers, and riggers.   Still openings for LOC spring derby dates.   www.jammersportfishing.com       Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Legacy May 5

You wouldn't believe the bite this morning! Started the hunt where we left off yesterday only to find clean water. We fished 12-20 fow from the creek east all the way to cowsucker and never moved a rod. When in doubt, go out. We spent some time switching over from our shallow water program to a mid water program. Took us a bit but we found the mother load hanging in the Sandy Creek plume directly offshore. 50-65 fow from the creek to the pump house and our patience was rewarded with a 50+ bite d

• Legacy- May 4

Verrrrry slow start this morning but ended with a great bite! Good class of kings, a few giant lake trout, a mix class of browns and even a domestic rainbow. East of the creek in 15-30 Fow.