Hardwater report !!

longspurs

Oh, perch num-nums! We did tempura perch on Monday evening...and if you've never shredded carrots and deep fried them with a little tempura batter, you're missing out. Best side ever.

Anybody heard about Honeoye? It's been a disaster most of the year, but late season deep water always picks up. I hope. I'm starting to toss around ideas for the weekend. It looks to be a good one.

Got to love perch fries.  I got a bunch at Lake George Sunday after beating up on the lake trout all morning and ate perch for dinner, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and yes perch again last night:yes:  I'm all perched out.  Tonight will be venison burgers to cap off the 5 night ADK surf and turf challenge.  

• Like 1

Back at it again . The morning was slow, not as many big 1s today. Still a good day of fishing . Walk wasn't to bad . Took home 14 buddy took home 19.
A four-day binge better check your Mercury level and arteries are probably have clogged. Lol got to love them perch. IMG_20190214_132216.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

You outfished me 33 to 2! I could not find them 6 stops from 18-36’ produced dinks.  I am fishing in your truck’s tailgate from now on.
Lol . Had a slow start this morning, then the rain came and some bigger fish came by .Then the wind picked up. I didn't want to deal with it so left. Took home 14. Nothing over 12in . I'm about perched out I need a break from them . Conesus tomorrow !! IMG_20190215_110439.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, markyb63 said:

Just shows how much I've been teaching you pops 😆

Thankfully I forgot most of it by the time we got there today :lol: Thanks for the help at the edge of the hole:yes:

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 1