Hardwater report !!

longspurs

Ran 2 cameras. Started at 6am and off at 3pm. Not for one minute was there not fish on camera. Bunch of 12" a pile of 9-11" and plenty of 8" filled the bucket. Was a great trip for sure ! Plenty of ice as well, 10-12" of the good stuff. IMG_20200228_094723_901.thumb.jpeg.f0834acec0bf50ae7433e0f2d589aae5.jpeg

Is that the Lithium Ion Bubba Blade or the corded version?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I saw that bubba too.  How many perch can you get threw at a time.  I have been using an American angler but recently the “ new” blade replacements are worse than the original. Thinking about cordless.
Well, I did 80 and still had 1 bar of battery. Haven't charged it since the fall. The great thing about the bubba kit is it comes with 4 blades and 2 batteries. I had the rapala but had a battery go bad, which they replaced but I figured I try the bubba while I waited. It feels big in the hand compared to the rapala but I have zero complaints. I've put it through countless walleyes, king's, steel and perch.

New Hampshire man 'shatters' state record with massive trout: 'Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy'

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/new-hampshire-fisher-trout-state-record

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

They report a 27" girth on the fish.  With a 10" blade the hole is 10" x 3.14 (pi)= 31.4" circumference, so I imagine there were some anxious moments at landing!  It also means I could probably get away with a 6" blade when I go ice fishing for Lake Trout around here. :lol:  

10in to 12 out of Taft today. Rain melted the snow some slush but more water than slush 1in or so of slush/water ( Rubber boots). Bite was good , tight to the bottom. Buddy's did better than me today . They limited out and had some nice perch. I could only find perch .

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Coming back in on Honeoye at launch yesterday  it was apparent that someone went through right near the concrete abutment of the dock at the ramp  ....looked like one leg. Must have been a real sweet drive home.

• 10 months later...