ISO vacation / rental

NymphO

Looking to see if anyone can recommend or knows somebody who knows somebody etc. This summer my wife and I want to take our 2 kids on a summer vacation. I'm hoping to bring the boat docked and have some sort of beach-ish area for the kids to swim around and play. They are 2 & 4. Live in buffalo area but would drive an hour or two or 3 for something perfect. Any help is appreciated. Doesn't have to be on any particular lake, would love lady O but not a necessity. Thanks in advance !!

We stayed on Cayuga lake last year for 4th of July was absolutly awesome. Had a dock and everything right on water with nice swimming area. Found it on home away website just search any lake your interested in can find out if have dock and stuff right from website. This one had a lift and all. Pic of my old boat from the porch. 20170701_200042.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We have stayed at Anchor Marine in Fair Haven (Little Sodus Bay) for the past 4 years. We go for the accommodations, dockage, on site gas and of course the fishing. 

They have large lawn areas, picnic tables, a small beach area for the kids to swim and play and several different accomodation choices. 

Check them out www.anchorresortmarina.com

Good Luck and have a good vacation with the family.

Egoody

• Like 2

http://www.cedargrovecamps.com/

from buffalo might be about 5 hours but has dock space a swiming area and a rec room with a tv and laundry.  went here for many years with the family.  good fishing and a nice change from trolling.  a bout a half hour from A-bay in the 1000 islands for a nice day trip dont know how big your boat is but if its to much for the lake there are rentals available there 

Well, looks like we may have found the place. Lewis point area on Oneida. I'll have dock space, the kids have a beach and plenty of room to romp around. Thanks for the suggestions !!!

Btw. I'll prob start a new thread but anyone care to give up the eye program ?? Don't worry, I'll be there for a week and will not become a regular there ! Secrets are safe-ish with me ! Prob gonna target some eater eyes and perch also possibly do some Smalley/ bucket mouth action.