Irondiquoit bay launch .... tommorow morning?

Looking for some last minute Intel.  Does anyone know if I would be able to launch from the north end launch by the lift bridge?  Or is there still too much ice?  I know there are no docks I can manage without them but too much ice is a deal breaker obviously.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Go  on weatherbug.com, there is a camera for Sea Breeze Amusement Park.  Looks to me like the entire north end of the bay is frozen, although the snow has blown off out from the launch and folks might think it is open water.  However, I've never seen open water with a pressure ridge running right across the bay through it.  It has not been that warm yet, I think you are seriously jumping the gun. 

OK here is my update.  I took a ride out to Irondiquoit pier on Tuesday (sorry for the delay is posting) and the launch is open on the bridge side and one full section of dock is in place.  I walked out on the pier as well and its open all the way out with a few floating ice chunks but not much.  Did not see any debris but I kind of expected that as most of the bay is frozen on the north portion still.  The weather and wind look pretty good for huggin the shoreline and trolling shallow.  I am going to get out around 1:30 - 2:00 pm and give it a shot.  I wish I could do a sun up trip but work wont allow it.  I am going to run some boards and some flat lines off the back.  Not going to try any deeper than 20 foot or so unless things are really flat.  I will post after the trip perhaps this weekend or early next week and of course I will make sure to take pictures.  I am pretty excited about getting out.  

• 4 weeks later...

It took me way too long but here is my belated update.  We did end up getting out for about 4 hours on that Friday (26th)  There was a little ice at the launch but backin the trailer in and out twice broke it up enough.  Everyhting went well just ran two inline planer boards and two flat lines off the back with rapalas and bass pro xps plugs.  No hits but we gave it a shot and everyone was in good spirits and had a fun time anyway.  After todays warm temps I am itching to get out soon.