Cabela’s

I’m thinking diawa saltiest is coming out with a new model. That’s why cabela’s unloaded all of them . I love my saltiest reels for kings.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 4 weeks later...

As of tonight Cabela's has Saltist line counter 30s and 50s still on sale.  $119 for the 30's and $149 for the 50's.  If they don't show up, keep checking.  I've seen them come and go about 5 times now over the past several weeks....they keep placing them in stock.  Don't bother calling to check stock, customer service only has access to the same website screens you do.  I'm sure eventually they will sell out.  

They still have 50’s for $149 this morning-not in bargain cave-regular fishing section under trolling reels.  No 30’s listed and 40’s are regular price.  With Bass Pro owning them likely some different vendor and stocking going to happen.

Yeah The stock changes about every other day when I check. I usually just search for ‘Saltist’ when I open the website. I picked up a few 30s and a 50. Some days they show nothing and some they have the two reels or all three. The 40 hasn’t been on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

There coming out with a new reel Diawa Lexa there in the Hamburg store I just saw them Monday, I went down they had snow camo on sale like 75%off but they failed to tell the public if you were 7’ tall or have Omar the tent maker, making your pants there’s a good chance there was a pair that might of fit you.:envy: :envy: I was Pizzed off, but I always walk through the reel section and I saw them but to mad to make any purchase at that time so I didn’t even pick it up.

Edited by pap