Marine vinyl floor

Zinger11

I did the viynil floor in my last boat they make marine glue for it also kind of pricey. 1 thing I will say is you don't want to have seams or corners/ends available to be scuffed up as it will peel it up. I was going to run 1/4 round plastic bathroom molding around the edge if mine to keep it stuck tight. Otherwise if you can wrap around the edges

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It's very hard to keep floors lasting, the best method is to use a good two part paint with some pumice. Fiberglass will absorb water, even gel coat eventually. There is a lot of misinformation out there. There are many paint products that look as good (in my opinion better) as gel coat, and they are waterproof. Look into the epoxy stuff, but linoleum is awful as water can get under it and you will never know.

I coated  the floor on my 26 Penn Yan with Kiwi Grip, couldn't be happier, no peeling, scrubs up decent and you can recoat it easily, initial cost was about $200 , looks like about half that amount to freshen it up with another lite coat. I didn't use the roller that came with it, used Dry lock waterproofing  paint blue foam rollers which produced a lighter texture