whaler1

1989 Revenge Walk Through Cuddy

Yamaha Excel 225 horse

Yamaha 9.9 four stroke

I’ve owned this boat since 1993

Never seen salt

Never seen bottom paint

Stored in heated building every winter

Boat is still in storage till early spring. Casually for sale now, when I get it out I’m listing it in the Whaler sites but figured I’d throw it up here just in case. If someone is seriously interested in purchasing please pm me with any questions you may have.

$12500 not interested in any trade ins please. Image1516923370.069721.thumb.jpg.5415324bafc3a3353bc3658745fdd061.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by whaler1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This boats been a part of Sandy Creek for a ton of years and I'm very surprised it hasn't been scooped up yet! From what I've seen, it's been a solid workhorse fishing boat thats been in all kinds of weather with zero issues. If someone had a 2-3 person consistent crew it would be perfect for them.
Good luck Billy, it should go soon!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice looking rig Whaler, now I see how you got your handle, beautiful boat perfect boat for all seasons. I’d buy that in a heartbeat, timings a little off. I have to put up a garage this year, as for my father in law passing the whole thing was put into a estate and will be sold off. Need a place to put all my tools ect. I had one of the bays in his garage, which he had Tri axles and could fit 3 in there at one time he owned 5 and as years went on he was down to 1 just to keep him a little busy, but he was needed elsewhere!!! Sad. Your boat is exactly what I wanted, no more inboards for this kid. I just can’t crawl around to even winterize plus all the fishing I miss on the account of freezing up.:( nothing ever goes my way. Good luck with selling that beauty, gonna be hard to see her leave on your end also??

• Like 2

Pulled her out of storage and home to East Fork Marina on Sandy Creek in Hamlin. Posting some new pics this morning.
Boat has only 887 hours on the main engine. It was completely rebuilt in 2010 and has less than 100 hours since it was rebuilt.
I run non ethanol fuel exclusively.
Fuel lines are new last year.

This boat is fast, dry and safe and unsinkable. Image1523280477.856944.jpgImage1523280513.618435.jpgImage1523280550.071310.jpgImage1523280615.184127.jpgImage1523280648.123238.jpgImage1523280681.523182.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The guy who owns this boat only had certain days off in the spring/summer/fall each year.... So regardless how ruff the Lake whipped up on those "Fishing Only Days" I would be out fishing my boat and see this boat fishing/running in the same Big seas. Boston Whalers are made for almost anything this lake offers. Perfect size boat for mobility and economical.

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

These boats last forever and you see a lot of them a lot older than this one on Cape Cod repowered as folks don't want to get rid of the boats. Once you've owned one it is hard to go to another boat and after being out in the middle of Lake O in rough seas you'll understand why.:)

Thank you all for the kind words!
Having operated this boat for the past 25 years I’ve certainly enjoyed many calm days as well as many not so calm days. I can say however I’ve always felt safe, comfortable, and confident. I hate to part with this boat but it’s the right time for me as well as it will be for her future owner. Thankfully I have another Whaler I will continue to enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...