Oneida 1/25

Landshark

Fished Oneida at Lewis point from 630 am til 1130am.   Ice was all of 12".  Fished in 21 fow.   Caught 22 walleye of which four were keepers and some we're as small as 8-10".   Through everything at them hoping for some bigger fish.  Johnson rattle spoon in gold took the most.   If you venture out you will want a set of creepers.  

Fished Oneida at Lewis point from 630 am til 1130am.   Ice was all of 12".  Fished in 21 fow.   Caught 22 walleye of which four were keepers and some we're as small as 8-10".   Through everything at them hoping for some bigger fish.  Johnson rattle spoon in gold took the most.   If you venture out you will want a set of creepers.  

Nice job Landshark. We hit them pretty well also. Some on tip ups and some on jigging spoons. Fished from 3:00-7:00 pm. We caught them in around 18 fow. Gold spoon was best for us but caught the big fish on a tip up.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:10 AM, bondouley said:

we fished out of lewis point last sunday in 30 ft of water and samething all dinks.  We moved out to 40  ft and found the bigger fish out there but they were suspended between 10 and 20 ft.

20180121_145028_1516621704615.jpeg

Bondouley what depth finder is that?  How do you like it?

5 hours ago, bondouley said:

its the garmin striker 4 with the ice pak.  I just bought it right after the holidays and i absolutely love it!

How is the sensitivity on it as far as picking up you jig?  and to what depth can you see that jig?  I assume you have the straight #4 with 200 pk rms.

16 minutes ago, copperpin said:

How is the sensitivity on it as far as picking up you jig?  and to what depth can you see that jig?  I assume you have the straight #4 with 200 pk rms.

so far its great but the deepest ive used it was in 45 ft of water.  It picked up my small jig with a single spike with no problem at all.  The one i have has 200 and 77 along with 200 chirp and 77 chirp.   

• Like 1