Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Flasher Fly - Cayuga advice

Hey all - plan to hit Cayuga next week sometime - just started trolling with dipsys - hooked into 4 on Canadaguia today - finally broke our skunk! Anyhow, I have spoons already - as I said new to trolling - flasher / flies - any suggestions on what to bring to Cayuga? Salmon would be fun or lakers, or really anything - would be running them behind dipsys. Something I could pick up at field and stream would be great - I don't know all the trolling lingo - so links or pics would be great

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Fly holder

4 dollar paper towel holder at Walmart with a noodle cut to size   Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Tackle and Techniques

• Flasher fly combos

Ok whats everybodies favorite ff combo this season   Sent from my VS996 using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Tackle and Techniques

• Flasher/Fly Combos

Been fishing Lake O a bit more recently and we’ve been struggling to catch kings on flasher/fly set ups. Anyone willing to give some tips on the concept? 

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• Fly harness issue

I’ve been fishing flies with good results on Cayuga the past couple weeks and have a question regarding the fly harnesses. Last week I had a break off with the treble and brought it up and it looked like it had unraveled. I figured I’d done something wrong here but just chalked it up to bad luck. I changed it out and double checked everything. This morning it happens again, where the treble breaks off on another fish so I got a picture. I check the line each morning when I set my spread and chec

in Tackle and Techniques