Pro Am Niagara News....

Some exciting things are happening! This week we should be going live on the web site. You will be able to go on and pay in full for your entry fee/or make payments, order T-Shirts and purchase extra CBBQ tickets. All teams Am open and Pro Classic are invited to the CBBQ. All Pro Teams will receive 4 tickets to the BBQ. You must check in at Live Edge to get your wrist band and discounted beer ticket. You must have a wrist band to get food. This will be held June 1 @ Live Edge Brewery on Coomer Road. The first Am Open Team and The first Pro Team to pay in full on Feb 1st will win a Fish Hawk product worth $150.00!!!! Also, the last day to officially pay for your Pro-Am entry fee will be May 25th. From May 26 to May 30 late fees will apply. The last day to enter all together will be May 30th at 2 P.M. You have all heard that this year is NO COMMUNICATION Tournament. Rules will be posted on the page this week. Please make sure you take the time to read them and understand them. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call me or send me an email. Looking forward to a great Tournament and thank you for your support!

• Like 1

We have a winner!!!

Thank you for all who have signed up so far!!! We had a tie for the Feb 1st sign up for Am’s and the Pro Team that signed up decided to not participate in the giveaway! With that being said, I would normally draw a winner from the tie, but would like to congratulate two winners for the Am Division! Congratulations goes to Matt Dunn and Eric Herrold!!! Huge THANK YOU to Fish Hawk!!! Please let me know what you think of the process for registration! We will have another drawing on March 1st!!!

• Like 1