Shed Hunting 2018

Found 2 this weekend. 1 in my Alfalfa field and other in Austrian winter pea plot. Have pics of both bucks also. IMG_2606.JPGIMG_2605.JPGIMG_2604.JPG10pt I have been watching lost his antler in 3 trail cam pics taken over 10min period. IMG_2609.JPGAntler was laying 30ft from trail camera. IMG_2590.JPGoIMG_2593.JPGIMG_2602.JPGIMG_2600.JPGIMG_2601.JPG10pt the day before he shed.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DJ 17 said:

HOLY CRAP.  7x7  Bull of a lifetime

That's a bull of a life time for sure, but there are a lot of bigger ones out there.

This is a great thread, I love to see those big horns, and you guys in Ny. State have the best hunting ethics ever in my book!! Just the other day I was coming down the Hypsie Gap road which is a dirt road we’re you can see way down in the valleys or along way up the side. I was following this truck and I was looking for yote tracks well before I knew it I almost rear ended this truck:lol: if it weren’t for the front sensors giving me heads up as mine was looking down:o anyway this guy gets out of his truck and runs down this valley and comes back up with this huge horn!! I’d say those boys knew what they were doing, and this wasn’t there first rodeo!!!! I was in awe with the size  of the horns. Cool stuff!!.

• Like 1

IMG_2906.JPGIMG_2907.JPGfound another road shed yesterday afternoon IMG_2913.JPGhad a great Day today on a piece of property close to home. Ended up finding 7 sheds total and a couple skulls. Found 4/7 antlers in a quarter acre golden rod lot bordering a Alfalfa field. Deer were yarded up heavy on this farm all winter. Been finding a lot of antlers buried in golden rod with the heavy snow fall we have had, gotta really look hard in that stuff. Few from last year also we found they were chewed. Lots of big ones so far. IMG_2911.JPGIMG_2912.JPGIMG_2915.JPGIMG_2916.JPGIMG_2919.JPGIMG_2920.JPGIMG_7532.JPGIMG_2923.JPGIMG_2924.JPGwalked 10 miles today total and only covered 1/4 of this farm.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app