Shed Hunting 2018

So we went back to the same property today and worked our way more west of wear we found the 7 in Saturday. We Worked a narrow thicket between 2 Alfalfa fields and found the Holy Grail Of a matching set. Deer prob will score in the 160s for sure. This set of antlers dwarfs the 6 140 to 150” bucks I have home on the wall. Found them laying 100ft apart, a true Giant. IMG_2937.JPGIMG_2936.JPGfirst side I found IMG_2939.JPGhears the other side as I found it IMG_2941.JPGIMG_2942.JPGThe pair together with another old bonus antler found near by also. IMG_2943.JPGIMG_2946.JPGIMG_2947.JPG6 total today IMG_2949.JPGBases are almost the size of my 10x50 Binos. Unreal Mass.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just gotta cover a lot of miles. And if ya find the sweet spot you will find a bunch of Um. Between Saturday,Sunday and today we have walked 22 miles. The area we have been searching had over a hundred deer yarded up in the Alfalfa fields all of January,February and into March. I actually just slipped out behind the house for another 2hrs and found 1 more IMG_2954.JPGLil scrub from 2 yrs ago

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Man those bases are huge, the rack is impressive also, mass is crazy big!, that would be a slammer for sure. Thanks for sharing!!!! PAP. He was a bull also he kicked some serious azz also looking at the tines all blundered off. 

Edited by pap