One Man Tournament????

skipper19

Skippy rip off the hat and run outside quick and get that solor panel charging,your thoughts are random,incompleate,almost meaningless.............................Hey Just LIKE ME.........If your spelling was a little more atrocious i'd think we were related,maybe distant cousens ,you do live far away.

The "One Man Fish Bowl Tournament" was held this Tuesday. We had six boats entered--double from last year...LOL. It is scheduled for the Tuesday after Labor Day next year.

If you have never fished alone and tried rigging, driving, hooking, fighting and actually LANDING a big king without anyone else on board you are missing a LOT of fun and excitement. This tournament is just our way of blowing off some steam at the end of the season and having some fun for ourselves (for a change.

$100 entry with 100% payback.

Results from this year's One Man Fish Bowl:

1st--Paul Czarnecki--Free Spirit

2nd--Tim Wallace--

Whiskey Runner

I fish alone alot...but far away from Ray cause he keeps askin me if I wanna come over and see his buffy mode...uh UUUUHH! not me.

Paul I don't think Ray should be allowed to fish "buffy" cause he would be inclined to use an il-leagle rod :$ I think I've seen him on the MODIS camera out there like that :roll: Fishin' alone is my forte' I'll remember it for next year ;)

Mark

Mark, fishing "in the buff" is nothing new to this tournament. Capt. Bob Stevens (Sunrise II) set the bar last year by fishing naked for most of the morning. He raised that bar again this year by fighting and landing a salmon while naked and dancing to the "King" Elvis Presley.

Ray will fit right in with this tournament.

Paul one other advantage of fishing alone is the buffy effect(nude fishing)HEY how about a derby for that ? Just gottawatch a little closer for flying hooks....... :shock:

I heard you need to be careful of the "buffy" stuff on lake Erie :shock:

The police will find you out there :lol: