(iso) probe recovery service

My buddy in Boston free dives in the cold, cold Atlantic in April, routinely to 40 ft and up to 90 ft. He can't stay down there too long, but he doesn't get the bends coming up, either (no breathing = no compression and no decompression).

I'm thinking of having him plant a flag sporting my family's coat of arms in the bottom of the lake so that when we're trolling and somebody asks me, "Do you think you own this lake?"-not that this every happens, as we play well with others--I can say, "yes, and I can prove it.".  Whatcha think?

Guys I’m a certified diver... years of experience time at depth of 150 feet on standard air is 4-5 minutes hardly enough time to find a needle in a haystack. Depending on bottom it could be buried in silt. Just buy a replacement and move on... not gonna happen

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The cod draggers in Gloucester,Ma are all laid up,because the cod are gone. Maybe you can convince a New England Fisherman to bring his rig here and drag the bottom. He should come up with thousands of balls,tens of thousands of lures,dipsies and flasher flies. I'm sure there will be a few probes in the catch as well.