Grill set ups

I had one of these....Traxstech bracket for hand reel or mounting a grill....but I sold it. Never did mount the grill. I think it would be easy to fabricate one.
IMG_7704.thumb.PNG.195c50a10aa52b6593c52a47db9f173b.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
This is exactly the bracket I was looking at. Think I will weld up one instead of buying one. Do you think you need to support the pr9pane tank or can it hang

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Stone;

I have the setup shown & have been enjoying it for the last four years, it works great.  You can let the bottle hang, or use a 5, 10 or 20  lb propane tank with a longer hose.  Love mine, & it is great to troll past another boat with marinated backstraps smelling great!

good luck!

John

• Like 3

Stone;

I have the setup shown & have been enjoying it for the last four years, it works great.  You can let the bottle hang, or use a 5, 10 or 20  lb propane tank with a longer hose.  Love mine, & it is great to troll past another boat with marinated backstraps smelling great!

good luck!

John
Thanks that's the plan make the boat feel like home so I get to spend more time on it.

• Like 1

Yeah you should be able to let the bottle hang, just make sure your connections are tight. I bought an 11 pound Manchester tank for ice fishing and love it. It’s the same diameter as a 20 pound tank so it doesn’t tip over like other smaller diameter tanks. The only drawback is that is 2X the price of a 20 pound tank. I ordered it online through Ace Hardware and had it shipped to our local store. ($60).
IMG_7705.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Yep that's what I'm picturing and what I would like to do. How do you like it anything you would do different?

I wouldn't change anything.  It works really well for us.   It's very easy to setup and take down with the track setup.  

• Like 1

I took the post that came my grill and cut it down to about 5 inches and welded it to piece of aluminum that fit in track I test fit be for cutting been using for at least ten years that way never take it off except to store in winter

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1