for sale : usa BIG AL'S LURE HOLDERS NOW FOR SALE AT FAT NANCYS PULASKI NY STOP IN ASK TO SEE THEM!!

ALL NEW SPOON AND LURE HOLDERS BY BIG AL. These are great for storing and displaying spoons, stick baits and other lures. Tested and approved by charter captains like Rick Pecci, Dreams Come True charters since before 2011.  The black closed cell foam resists water and holds hooks securely.  The clear thick UV stabilized cover protects the spoons from fading and protects the hooks from fingers.  It allows you to "shop" your lures while to pick out what lure will be next.  The cover is held down by Velcro strips.  The solid brass grommets allow an easy point to hang pad from.  The top wood doweling keeps the pad flat while holding as many as 240, NK-28, sized spoons on an Original/standard Pad.  These are made by fisherman for fisherman in the U.S.A..  Each pad consists of a closed cell foam pad, clear UV plastic cover, top wood doweling, solid brass grommets, Velcro tabs.

These pads are designed to give you many years of service.  I have pads from 2011 that are in use and look like new.

[email protected];   315-825-5848C

"Quality is remembered after price is forgotten"

Walleye Size Lure Holder, 24" x 9.92", Double Sided, + $25 each free shipping

Original/standard Size Lure Holder, 24" x 16.62", Single sided, = $35 each Free shipping4

Magnum Size Lure Holder, 36" x 16.62", Single sided, +$45 each free shipping

SPRING - SUMMER SALE BUY 4 GET ONE FREE

Pay by paypal with credit card.  Or check.

all sizes in stock.

2 sided walleye, bass lure holder.jpg

walleye 2sided.jpg

walleye close up.jpg

80 NK-28 Size spoons on one pad.jpg

Captain Rick Pecci

Magnum size.jpg

Magnum size 36" x 16.6" 1 sided

back_of_boat_lure_holders_pic.jpg

Dreams come True charters

MAGNUM 36 L' x 16.5 H.jpg

Magnum size

STANDARD 24 X 16.5.jpg

standard 24 inch and magmun 36 inch.jpg

custom 33 x 12 pad with spoons.jpg

Edited by Attitude Adjuster
New info

Great thanks. Your paypal message had everything I needed to fill your order. I had pads in stock and turned your order around in 24 hours. Free Shipping USPS. Delivery is expected Saturday. Please let me know if I can help you.

Big Al

315 825 5848c

I have all 3 sizes in stock and ready to ship.  Sales have been brisk with alot of you taking advantage of my buy 4 get one of equal or lessor value free.  I'm willing to count previous orders towards the 4. Paypal allows you to use a credit card.  Or you can contact me 315 825 5848c. Or [email protected]. free shipping. 

• 2 weeks later...

My pads hold a lot of spoons. Original (seen below) holds 80+.  The Magnum  will hold 50% more or 120 +.

That's a lot of spoons!

I'm shipping orders next day after paypal payment.

Thanks!

Big Al 

80 NK-28 Size spoons on one pad.jpg

[attachment=64067:0304181218.jpg
Bought a bunch of pads from Al last week and I got around to putting my stick baits together. All my Bay Rats on one pad works great. The cool thing is, you can see them all, easy to pick out, and easy to store.... I will post more pics as I get my spoons hung.... FYI the pad shown is the original size... Spoons are going on Magnum size.

Sent from my VS987 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yankee troller, sure. I made some custom size holders last summer 32 x 12 if I recall correctly.  If you look in my photos you'll see a medium blue knee rail. That's the boat.  The captain was from Michigan.  Call me to discuss it.  315 825 5848c. I can make them as long as 48".20170414_192656.thumb.jpg.a819707723c88a363e4c0e34f3eca196.jpg