Folding deck chairs

spoonfed-1

So I bought a couple of West Marine folding Deck chairs a few years ago. Nice and comfortable but as far as quality they basically sucked. Cheap vinyl that started to peel off in no time and the frame was cheap and distorted quickly and didn't hold up.

I got to get a couple more and I am looking for feedback, negative or positive, on the different brands.

Thanks

Glen

Edited by spoonfed-1

Spoon;

I have had one of those chairs for four (4) years, & it still looks like new & functions like new.  When I bought it for approx $200, they had one with a stainless steel frame for about $100 more if my memory serves me well. How much were your chairs?

John

I have two of the Kingfish II chairs going on 6 years now and still holding up great. I do fold them up and store them in the cockpit or cuddy when not in use but they have seen tons of use so far. I did remove the hardware and put new lock-tite on them when I bought them

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Ive had 2 Garelick chairs for over 10 years, look like the day I unpacked them, only thing  Ive done is replaced the rubber feet, but, I think I paid close to 2 bills a piece

Edited by Tradman

the older garlock's were made here ,almost impossible now to find usa made Hey Wayne county could get a lot of people good work by making our stuff again,

Todd has good stuff not cheap but made in RI.