Have you seen these?

Seems to have a different flash.  Think you would need to rig and let out carefully especially off a rigger.  Agree with Hard Knox that a fly would need something like their action disc to get movement.  This might not pull hard especially compared to a big flasher.  The stores in Washington have big selections of flashers in style and size with a complete aisle taken up.  Spoons on the other hand will be just a small section.  Meat is big out there. Thinking this flasher could be interesting off a copper with a spoon.

• Like 1

Prices are in the attachment.  Medium body is $14.95 and blades are $2.50 each.  For $20 I’ll let somebody else give them a try - I’ve got way to much stuff already LOL

I bought a couple, maybe two-three years ago. Ran them the first year, many times on Superior. Not one bite!, ran small spoons, small stick baits, ect.
Maybe someone, somewhere might catch fish on them, but not me. I sold the them after I had seen enough.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Same with us ran we even ran it on the bottom for lakers and still didn't catch anything. If you cant get lakers to eat it then i dont know what will

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

I tried the action disc with flasher flies a little last summer. Didn't catch anything but I cannot honestly say I have them an adequate Chance. I will try them again this summer. I also used a holographic attractor from bass pro. Low drag. Worked well for steel head.

Sent from my XT1030 using Lake Ontario United mobile app