Partner Needed For Pidgeon Island Walleye slaying

Going to Pidgeon/Charity and need partner. Fishing has been really good, with the exception of the last 2 days. MUST HAVE CANADIAN LISCENSE AS MOST OF THE GOOD FISHING IS IN CANADA. Please PM for further details. Landshark, come thru for me buddy. Oh yeah the trip is on Sat or Sun whenever/

I fished saturday with KIO, real nice guy. He pilots helicoptors for the army so i met him up on the base and we headed out. Slow morning for us but once we found some active fish, it was on like donkey kong. All big fish. Once we found the area we needed to fish we couldnt make a pass through without getting nailed by big wallys. The smallest fish was about 4-5 lbs. kept a couple of the smaller for dinner. It was a blast, and we never saw one rain drop the whole day. I forgot my digital cam but i took a couple pics with my celly. It was a nice break from the salmon so much so i think im going to do it again this coming weekend. I still get more excited about seeing a 10lb eye coming up to the boat then i do a 30lb salmon. :)

wally.jpg

Just curious guys Are you talking about Pigeon lake in Ontario

part of the kawarthas, I have fished it also, years back, some big musky and smallies, walleye were on the small side though, looks a good time nice fish... has to be a 5 hour ride from the islands...

awsome eyes.