Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lewis863

window replacement

I need to find a replacement window for the 2000 pursuit denali 2860, it was a wing window with a screw arm that let air in but could be fully closed, tried going directly to Pursuit, but of course the company that made the windows for them then went out of business......

anyone have any suggestions?? besides contacting a local auto glass company and having them custom cut a pane and glue it in

I once had a similar situation.  I cut a piece of plexiglass of the approximate same thickness and sealed it in with silicone.

See if there are any salvage boats used for parts. Maybe eBay. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Mercruiser engine replacement help

I want to replace the 1985 Mercruiser 228  Alpha One engine in my 1985 Cruisers Baron 222.  What are my options for replacement engines?    I don't care if it is a v6 or v8,  I just would like to know all the options I have so I can find the best value motor for my money when i search online.  Many thanks!

in This Old Boat

• Grady White Bimini 220 Transom Replacement

I'm replacing Transom. 1983 boat. All the plywood is soaked and much of it is rotten. I cut away the inside bucket. A good tutorial on this same boat can be found here: http://bateau2.com/howto/transom_repair/index.php     I am following the same process.   I also did another complete transom and floor in another boat that I posted to this forum too.    For this Grady White, I  Ripped out all the old fiberglass and plywood. Made new plywood using 3/4 marine grade. Drilled all

in This Old Boat

• Evinrude Trim/Tilt Motor Replacement

I've got a 1989 Evinrude 110hp motor that the trim/Tilt Motor no longer works on. I took the case off the current trim/Tilt Motor and cleaned all the components the best I could and re-installed them, but it still didn't work. I can hear a click when I push the up or down button, but nothing else happens. I ordered a new motor, but now I've gotten myself into a predicament. The way everything is located on the Evinrude, the only easy way to replace the whole trim/Tilt Motor is to lift the whole

in This Old Boat

• Boat WINDSHIELD replacement

Guys, help me. I need a square pane of glass replaced on my boat asap. I have s 29ft 1986 baha and it seems fairly easy, but I'm just a charter captain and dont like fugin with repairs I'm not confident in. I've called all the local glass shops and NOONE can help. Anyone?   See pic. The center lower pane.   Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Open Lake Discussion

• Window repair

Looking for the rubber seal for the windows in my boat u shaped 1/2 by 1/2 inch and 1/2 by 3/4 inch I have checked Taylor made they have the other one i need but can find those two any help or direction would be great thank you     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent