New Yooper on the Forum

Hello Everyone,

Great site you guys have here with lots of info!  A little bit about myself.  I'm from the west end of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.  I primarily fish Lake Superior but also venture to Lake Michigan several times a year to chase silver fish.  We have great laker fishing in Lake Superior with a few salmon, browns, and steelhead.  I'm always looking to try new tactics and methods from other areas and that's what has brought me to the site.  Thanks for all the great info.

Yea buddy, welcome aboard!! This is a great site with lots of guys willing to help out when one is struggling!! No one can read your mind, so ask a question if your hung up on something. One thing this site has a motto, the only dumb question is the one you didn’t ask!! Hope you enjoy the site!! PAP

Welcome! I’m from the far east end of the UP and fish mainly lake trout on Huron, along with all other species on the borders of Superior, Huron, and Michigan. This is the best site on the net, period. Great knowledgeable people who share tips and tricks based on time-tested experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

9 hours ago, Smoke-N-Finn said:

How's it Bill? Is that a Fairport pic? Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yep! We'll be back down there over the fourth.  The way it looks right now we are going to have to wait for lots of ice to melt before we get out there this year.