Cayuga

FishingTheFL

Looking for recipes... Didn't really find anything I liked. Might try this crappie patty a buddy posted a video off. They looked good. Caught a bunch large mouth too. Pretty slow start and a terrible drag out there but it was worth it. Looks like we got a warm up coming after Tuesday.

I need to find/make something to get out there faster. Thought about stripping a lawn mower down but didn't know if it was legal. I was told if it has a motor and you put it on the road it has to be licensed and insured... Probably just get a quad and use it for work too but not this ice season. Maybe by December if my equipment holds up this year. I think I rather be out on ice freezing in my hut then cooking in the sun... Them LL's taste to good not to be out chasing them.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Lower lake Rd. I fished same spot everyone else was just on the outer edge. Used minnows. Wasn't anything special. Don't know if anyone else was using a finder but I was. Even in shallow water it seemed to work good. Fished from probably 10:45 to 4:30. Wanted to stay longer but I was already whooped from the drag out/in, plus had to fillet them.

If others didn't do as well, I don't really got any tips. I can still count the # times I been out on two hands. Just thought I would share some beauties from Cayuga.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app