ELOSTA Tackle sale and Updated Seminar Schedule

Ok we are just over a month out on our Tackle sale and Seminars on March 17!  I wanted to give you guys and gals time to plan so here are the speakers and the times.

Brian Hammond and Dave Klock, two of the most knowledgeable local Walleye Pro's will be talking "Tournament Winning Walleye" Techniques at 945 am in the Seminar room.  These guys are on the pulse of the Walleye's in Oneida Lake. If you are a Walleye fisherman you wont want to miss their Seminar.

And to finish of the Seminars we will have Capt. Matt French from Missdeameanor Sportfishing out of Rochester NY talking about "Hunting Offshore Salmon and Trout".  Matt has been fishing the mid section of Lake Ontario for 20 plus years and routinely takes nice catches out of the middle of the lake.  A couple topics he will cover are Catching bug suckers, Mixed Steel and King programs and Meat in the ice water!  Matt is a wealth of knowledge and we cant wait to hear what he has to share with us.  He will be speaking at 10:45 am in the seminar room. 

I will be adding to this as I get more information but we have sold 31 of 33 available tables.  This is 5 more tables then we have had in the past. Several retiring and current Capts will have there gear on sale, as well as tackle company's like GAMBLER rigs will be onsite.

Address for this event is:

Brewerton Fire Department Event Hall

9625 Brewerton Rd, Brewerton, NY 13029

March 17, 2018

Time 9am to 1pm 

1$ entry to get in the door and enjoy the seminars.  All the money made from this event go to sending Kids to DEC camp.  ELOSTA regularly sends 3 to 6 kids a year to the DEC camp of their choice.  We take great pride in being able to do this year after year.

ELOSTA will also be selling their raffle tickets for a New Lowrance fishfinder/gps combo.

Doors will open promptly at 9am.  NO EARLY BIRDS!   

See you all there!

Edited by Tall Tails

• 3 weeks later...

Yea buddy, earlier they were calling for snow, but that’s changed now 50* and sunny, thank goodness we over a 3hr drive to get there and I don’t want to miss the walleye seminar, which is at 9:45, I was hoping they’d have the salmon one first?? Oh well, I’ll be there!!

On 3/12/2018 at 11:43 AM, pap said:

Yea buddy, earlier they were calling for snow, but that’s changed now 50* and sunny, thank goodness we over a 3hr drive to get there and I don’t want to miss the walleye seminar, which is at 9:45, I was hoping they’d have the salmon one first?? Oh well, I’ll be there!!

50 degrees? Not sure where you get your weather reports but I hope you're not paying for them. Lol. Only going to be 29 degrees in Syracuse on Saturday.

Yep, that weather report changes daily. I saw the same forecast that Pap saw, but that was a few days ago. The next 10 day forecast shows lows down to 7* and highs only in the upper 30's. Talking about Carthage NY, an hour north of Brewerton.

• Like 1

Yea  lie every day you watch the morning weather and the evening weather forecast is totally different. I hope we don’t run into lake effects above Syracuse?? I’m leaving at 5:30am to get there, that leaves me a little time if things get tricky on the way up. Hopefully have clear sailing Saturday morning!!

• Like 1

The weather looks good for Saturday!  Doors open at 9pm for the public. 7am for Vendors.  No early entry.  We have sold out all 35 tables.  This will be our largest sale to date.  

See everyone Saturday!  I will be taking your dollar at the door so please stop and say hello!!

Brian

Tall Tails

Edited by Tall Tails

Ok just a day away!  Travel weather looks good and its to cold to do anything else so come on out.  Also I have forgot to mention the Fire Department will be serving food all day.  From breakfast sandwiches to hot dogs and hamburgers!

See you all tomorrow and please introduce yourself I will be collecting your dollar at the door.

Brian

Great turnout today at the ELOSTA tackle sale.  The seminars put on by Brian Hammond, Dave Klock and Matt French were excellent.  Thanks guys for sharing some your secrets.  Much appreciated.

BIG Thank you to everyone who came out and supported our event!  We raised over 2k with every penny going to send Kids to DEC camp.  Thank you to our speakers Capt. Matt French-Missdeameanor Sportfishing, Brian Hammond and Dave Klock for sharing there knowledge.  All the seminars were standing room only. Thank you to all the Vendors as well, without you we couldn't do it.  Everyone who attended thank you again for your support!  We will see you all next year.  

• Like 1