Remmington Outdoor company to file for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

5 hours ago, katydid said:

Gee..you think the cities of Detroit, and D.C. might get their guns from ANOTHER STATE???? The CIVIL WAR is still being fought.

Gee you think the MS13 gang members will check their guns in at the border?  The increased value of illegal guns on the black market will ensure the criminals will still have guns. From another COUNTRY like the dope.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

How patriotic 

5 hours ago, katydid said:

"I forgot that  they had rights"

REALLY?

More rights than they afforded their victims but I guess your cool with that.

Edited by spoonfed-1

A funny thing happened last week. We finally have a president who is willing to trample the second amendment. In his own words , the president said that he is willing to first take the guns away and talk about it later. And you what is really funny? All you second amendment promoting guys who voted republican voted for this guy who may take your guns away.

Because Trump is a Blowhard, I don't believe he is going to effect meaningful change as it relates to the 2nd amendment..... therefore i do not believe the market place is going to change drastically effecting remingtons sales upon restructure. Or any other gun manufacturer for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I think the extent of the economic side of this is yet to be determined. A friend of mine who is a gunsmith and has a federal firearms license said he is turning in the license because of the potential liability issues now appearing although he will still be doing the gunsmithing. I notice also one of the gunshops near me has appeared to close.

Edited by Sk8man

Because Trump is a Blowhard, I don't believe he is going to effect meaningful change as it relates to the 2nd amendment..... therefore i do not believe the market place is going to change drastically effecting remingtons sales upon restructure. Or any other gun manufacturer for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

What changes to the 2nd amendment do you see necessary? The amendment speaks for itself and needs no change

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

13 minutes ago, chinook35 said:
43 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:
Trump says take the guns and worry about due process later 

that will never happen. Due process is protected in the bill of rights. Any seizure without due process is unconstitutional

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I wonder what American citizens who were targeted in drone strikes think about that

the world has come unraveled . we have half the population crying gun confiscation the other half standing strong with the second amendment . kids shooting kids in school . countries saying my nuke is bigger than yours ,yeah well can't shoot mine down cause mine are better than yours . as for remington fire arms like them or not its American jobs going away . so that leave the average joe still paying taxes and living in the crap the world gives us ...........,

and gun sales are going thur the roof again. the biggest seller of guns this country has ever seen was Obama with his wishy washy politics.

1 hour ago, Fishnut said:

and gun sales are going thur the roof again. the biggest seller of guns this country has ever seen was Obama with his wishy washy politics.

Wishy washy politics like implementing a plan that said people who receive public disability for mental illness will be placed on the the gun registry?

Too bad that was repealed 

46 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Wishy washy politics like implementing a plan that said people who receive public disability for mental illness will be placed on the the gun registry?

Too bad that was repealed 

OOH NO Mr Trump that could be me:evilgrin:.

57 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:evilgrin:

Being funny, this could be me. I’m a mental mess sometimes I can’t rememder shyt, looked for my glasses for 1/2hr they where on my head, LOL

9 minutes ago, pap said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:evilgrin:

Being funny, this could be me. I’m a mental mess sometimes I can’t rememder shyt, looked for my glasses for 1/2hr they where on my head, LOL

I dont think you know who implemented that policy and who repealed it