RUNNIN REBEL

Remmington Outdoor company to file for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

9 hours ago, chinook35 said:

WHAT???

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:40 AM, jimski2 said:

You who elected Trump are the culprits who caused this. When Obama and his gun law history created paranoia among the owners who hoarded more guns but now stopped purchasing more guns feeling more secure with Trump in office. Yes I voted for Trump but if Hillary was elected guns and ammo sales would have picked up.

Yup. Same thing happened to Gander Mountian.  After opening too many stores to fast in bad locations they thought Hilary was a sure thing. with high gun sales before the election they bought 500 million dollars worth of guns, Trump won and they couldn't make payments.  

I just looked at two semi-auto, shot guns rem and weatherbee . the rem was more $$ and not as nice a gun....   they need to change something but this is a cop out... i own three rem guns....the sandy hook thing is an excuse....take the responsibility....

I have owned Remington firearms my whole life. I have an 1100TB , that has thousands and thousands of rounds through it . Never an issue with dependability I own 3 870’s same thing. Never a problem. I have a 760 in .308. Love it. The list goes on. I am a Remington man. If they go the way of the dinosaur , it will be a sad day

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United