Cannon Magnum STX 10

Original Poster.....It's not news that I am a Cannon representative for Lake Ontario. One of your concerns was about Cannon warranty/customer service. I had to call them yesterday to get some parts for a swivel base I messed up. It was easy, quick, and they actually had to school me on how the part I needed worked. I was VERY impressed.

I have run one on my boat at times to see the difference between my DT10's and the Mag10STX. They are a solid rigger. Less than 1% of them come back for warranty repairs.

• 1 month later...

customer service from Cannon has been great for me.  I have manual Cannons.  maybe 4 years old now.  Numerous times my buddys have stripped the handles out.  One phone call and I had new handles to my door at no cost.

• 3 weeks later...

I had to order new set screws for my Cannon mag 10a's to fix Auto stop. The parts girl wasn't familiar with the teal old ones, but I talked to a tech and he seemed to know what I need. I'll see when they get here. Mine are rubber looking, but measure 80 ohms, bit I dropped it and can't find it. So I guess now they use metal set screws.

Sent from my XT1030 using Lake Ontario United mobile app