Wanted OLD KING AP2000 AUTO PILOT

HI ALL TAKE A LOOK AT THAT OLD JUNK BOAT IN YOUR BACK YARD AND FIND ME A OLD KING AP200 AUTOPILOT.

I SOLD AND SERVICED A LOT OF THEM BACK IN THE 80s 90s THEY WENT OUT OF THE MARINE EQUPT. ABOUT 1995

IF YOU HAPPEN TO FIND ONE GIVE ME A CALL ON MY CEL 607 738 9049 IF YOU CANOT REMOVE IT I CAN. DO NOT BREAK IT!

THANK YOU DENNIS 

20180227_153343.jpg

Edited by gasman2438
PIC.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi Gasman, miss read your post. I thought you had an old ap2000 king. Mine when handle is activated wheel turns to port about quarter turn of the wheel then doesn't change after that. If you turn off and then back on same thing occurs. ?????????? would you possible have an old manual? Thanks pal.

Dennis

May know where there is one on my old boat. I know the guy doesn't use it. Whats it worth ? May i ask why you would want one of these ? I found it to work well at speed but poorly at trolling speeds. I was told that this was normal with these ?

• 4 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:45 PM, gasman2438 said:

HI ALL TAKE A LOOK AT THAT OLD JUNK BOAT IN YOUR BACK YARD AND FIND ME A OLD KING AP200 AUTOPILOT.

I SOLD AND SERVICED A LOT OF THEM BACK IN THE 80s 90s THEY WENT OUT OF THE MARINE EQUPT. ABOUT 1995

IF YOU HAPPEN TO FIND ONE GIVE ME A CALL ON MY CEL 607 738 9049 IF YOU CANOT REMOVE IT I CAN. DO NOT BREAK IT!

THANK YOU DENNIS 

20180227_153343.jpg

HI, my husband recently passed and I found a brand new one in the box in the garage. Are you interested? I am in Calif.

• 4 weeks later...