Professional links..............

I would like to remind everyone about the Professional site it only cost 20.oo bucks and it helps offsets the cost of this whole website.Everyone who does there homework here has improved there fishing ,some to levels of taking a charter to learn diff.tech .and equip. used.FOR FREE !! not a 600.00 dollar plus charter.So consider .no ...........take the step and become a pro. toss Blue Eyes 20 bucks,thats less than 4 lures and the info here has helped you put fish in the boat. In the pre L.O.U. days it may have taken years to learn the stuff you get here at the click of a mouse.I put this post as random as i do any other post i am not affilated or was asked to post this and maybe it will get pulled .Sooo if you learned 20.00 worth of fun here please become a PRO so This site can contiue to grow and stay alive... Thank You Ray K.

Thanks for the plug fellas :) I hope you find at least $20 dollars worth of value in all the Pro features. For those of you interested, here is a screen shot of the Pro accounts:

Demo Page:

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/LOU_Pro_Demo.php

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/LOU_Pro.php

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Chad

There are a lot of features on this site that are only accessable by becoming a professional member. Also, I think $20 is a very small price to pay considering all the info and knowledge we get and all the new friends I have met from this site.

Brian(Goin Deep)

hey if ray used a spell checker then everyone would wonder if ray even wrote this post. but yes i believe ppl should send a kick back. chad does a good job keeping this site up and running i remember awhile back when this site got hacked and shut down. thank you chad for maintaining a good site.

I also believe that we should be putting something back into whatever resource we pull from. That's why I'm a strong advocate for not only the penrearing projects but this very site as well. So much that I put a platinum donation in over a year ago. I was glad to do so, but leads me to ask, should not those who have done so be eligible for the professional level as well ? I can afford it, thus I signed up for the Pro level as well. I'm simply implying for possibly others who have donated at various levels as well, and may feel the same. But I will say that this site is top notch and those not only behind the scene, but to all who contribute in any fashion help to make it that way. Ray, I know the others were just pulling your leg, but we all like your spelling :lol:

I would if I could but it won't let me. Site automatically switches to Paypal because

You cannot use an e-mail address or card number that belongs to an existing PayPal account.
Wife has her Paypal acct f'd up. :evil:

Tom B.

(LongLine)

I couldn’t agree more with what everyone has said. The sight has been a huge help in getting me to think about things to try out there and at least help me feel like I’m not floundering around totally blind. I felt the $20.00 was the least I could do to help keep the sight viable and going ... it’s a great sight … with great people on it -- Im certain that all of the info everyone shared over the winter helped put the first King (below) ever in my boat this year ... and the others that have followed ...

HPIM0124.jpg

Ditto what everyone has said, except Ray because I'm not sure what the "F" he said. Try typing with your fingers not your sweaty as@ cheeks!

Chinook has a point too as to the platinum donors getting the pro membership with that type of donation. It might just get more people to go that route if they are getting more bang for the buck.

Thanks Chad and the Moderators too that keep out most of the losers that screw with the site.

i 2 nd what jason said ,if i used spell check you all would think Musky hacked and posted under my name AGAIN!!!,I gradeated with a 12th gade dyplomatte so dont tell me i make incoharent post . those were some of the best 21 years of my life.and little Rachel Ray(Tom) ive been using my thumbs not fingers so thanks for the tip it really helped.

Tom,

You can thank the moderators for keeping the site clean of the real losers. Despite all the security we have installed on the board (currently blocked over 10,000 hacking attempts), there are still people on the other side of the world who will go through the registration process manually and try to bring down the site or post irrelevant/inappropriate stuff that is quickly deleted by our first class moderation staff :)

As far as spell check is concerned (rayyyy), my suggestion is to simply download the latest version of Firefox and use that as your browser. Not only will browse site more securely and 3x as fast but it also comes with a built in spell checker :) Here is the link if your interested:

http://www.getfirefox.com

Thanks again everyone for the continued support on the site. 2008 was our best year ever BY FAR and I only see that growing going forward.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kind regards -

Chad

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks ray k for your encouragement I am now on the board with the pros, great site, great info, great people, what more can I say except come on guys it's $20 to support the site you are already reading and posting on anyway.

• 2 months later...

Yea we hit the 100 pro membership yesterday. if your sitting on the fence jump over some of the pros are from caleforniea (as arnold would say).Even tho some of them think they are East of us we still welcome them ,Stan seems to frequent San Franscisco quit a bit so he kinda up dates us as to whats happining there(not that we care but if we dont listen his feather suit gets ruffled). also after finding the L.O.U. site a couple of them boys are comming our way this spring for some REAL fishing in april. So ill repeat my self as i always do cause i forgot what i say from day to day,join the PRO SITE enjoy the extra benifets ,links,and the chatroom that keep so many of us in tears of laughter during the long days (nites short days) of winter. Chad and others put a lot of FREE time to keep us all connected ,informed,and entertained. so before gas goes back to 4.00, albany gets our new fees or you spend your wad on lures that will rust in the tacklebox long before they ever catch a fish,get informed ,stay in touch,and Jump on board....Hope this helps Ray K.