Oak info

lrg355

Camp at either Lakeside Beach State Park, 3 miles to the west or maybe North of the Ridge, 5 miles east and south if Terry's open in April. I'm not sure the state park is even open for camping in mid-april.  Catch a transient slip at Lakebreeze Marina. I don't think camping and slip are proximal to each other at the oak. 

• Like 1

Camp at either Lakeside Beach State Park, 3 miles to the west or maybe North of the Ridge, 5 miles east and south if Terry's open in April. I'm not sure the state park is even open for camping in mid-april.  Catch a transient slip at Lakebreeze Marina. I don't think camping and slip are proximal to each other at the oak. 
we camp at lakeside and rent a slip at the launch to fish out of the Oak. Mid April is usually great brown fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thinking about trying the Oak area for a week in mid April.  Will be looking for a marina with a campsite for a motor home and slips.  Any recommendations?

You could stay at Captains Cove they have docks and there rooms are cheap. We go up every spring for an extended weekend and stay there. The fishing on the lake is usually really good for Browns and steelhead, fishing the transition water in the lake. Dragging sticks and spoons.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app