17 HMR vs reds

longspurs

It's so much fun !!! When u deer hunt they chatter , bark followed with a cry. I can't stand it . Yet they grow enough balls to climb up the tree 2 feet from u and continue until he feels victory !! Haha I got my revenge today !!! On a good note it's good practice shooting , walking the hills and trying to get a clear and steady shot with good placement . Some shots can be far. Ever since I got my 17 I feel like a little kid again . Best gun to shoot hands down . Can't even knock over a empty beer can. That's fast.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It's so much fun !!! When u deer hunt they chatter , bark followed with a cry. I can't stand it . Yet they grow enough balls to climb up the tree 2 feet from u and continue until he feels victory !! Haha I got my revenge today !!! On a good note it's good practice shooting , walking the hills and trying to get a clear and steady shot with good placement . Some shots can be far. Ever since I got my 17 I feel like a little kid again . Best gun to shoot hands down . Can't even knock over a empty beer can. That's fast.

Hmr is the ultimate plinker. Love that little round.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I guess there was a squirrel tournament today and a bar tournament tomorrow... Go figure I didn't know about the 1 today and got stuff going on tomorrow.
Sounds like fun never been on a squirrel tournament.
Took a walk with the 17 again . I forgot how much fun squirrel hunting is. Just so everyone knows the ticks are out !!! Had a couple on me today. IMG_20180224_110854.jpg