for sale: can Older tracker super 16 tiller 40hp mariner

Andrew27

Selling a 1991 tracker super 16 tiller (aluminum)with a 40hp mariner on the back. Comes with an older trolling motor with foot pedestal and a new deep cycle battery(bought mid last year). All the wiring + transducer for a humminbird 5 GPS si does not include the main unit due to theft. Motor is fantastic, electric start, power trim, starts 95% of time on first crank, and the other 5% on the second, motor is bullet proof. Currently in shop now for transom restructuring by my request (rebuilding for resale). This boat has been amazing, I have caught so many fish and made mad memories with this boat. Both trailer tires have new bearings last year, one tire is brand new, the other will need a new tire this year. Reason for selling - got a good deal on a brand new 18ft Lund pro guide tiller. Loved this boat, I'll clean it up after it comes back from wards marina, I'm sure whoever gets it will make as many memories as I have. Could use new plywood on casting deck. Cannot add pictures until wards marina is done working on it.  Asking 7000 Canadian, price is negotiable. I can show you how well this motor starts with ear muffs if you are a serious buyer. Once you go tiller you can't go back, you just end up buying a bigger one.

Email at [email protected]

• Like 2