Sea nymph help

NymphO

Looks great, those projects alway take longer than expected and always and I do mean always cost almost half of what you figured. So what I’m trying to say is, that it will cost 1& half more than you figured. The end product is always worn it in the long run. Looks great from my point of view!! PAP

• Like 1

If I have to get to fuel tank, I'll be pulling the floor ! I'd rather have less chance of water infiltration than access to gas tank. Sending unit is newer and I rewired as well, hoses were replaced. I figured it would be more likely that water would get in and rot wood / saturate foam Vs something going wrong with (aluminum) tank.

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Short night tonight since I'm burnt out.

Cut some holes in the side panels for flush mount led lights, took controls off. Replaced a few more rivets. Prepped for carpet. Will get back at it asap. I'm gonna not piece meal the carpet as it was from factory,I'll be doing longer sections. Just have to cut/install shelf bottoms then it's carpet time

If you search Sylvan 18.5 in the classified section there are some good pics of the Sylvan I did. Fun project, should have kept it. Relocated the batteries to the front to balance it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
I did ! The pics are a bit blurry but it looks like an excellent build. Nice job! Hopefully at some point I get to enjoy looking back instead of looking forward. All this work just to get some slime in the boat ...lol

I did ! The pics are a bit blurry but it looks like an excellent build. Nice job! Hopefully at some point I get to enjoy looking back instead of looking forward. All this work just to get some slime in the boat ...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Looks really good i did my floor on my gls over the winter also great fishing boats

Thanks for the comments my friends, I appreciate it. Was back at it tonight for a bit. Had an extra set of hands so I took advantage.

Put carpet around back end. Did a two tone for some character. I wanted to do the darker on the bottom to contrast the floors but was out voted and I'm still satisfied. The lower section is not carpeted from the factory but I figured it would beat painting and give some "cushion" when I'm landing giants between the swells of lady O.

Put counsel back in and now I begin the bow building.

IMG_20180328_211624087.thumb.jpg.89bc09e212c4d237623d0f1366e0a359.jpgIMG_20180328_211618963.thumb.jpg.b94efe3eb31f20f0016dbd0577f713e4.jpgIMG_20180328_211513337.thumb.jpg.b9ef70d5498df63d97756d85389f6848.jpg

• Like 1

Your job looks top notch plus it is top notch, you've done a class A job!! that boat will serve you and your after Boaters LOL, very well. I pushed this prodject off for this year hoping to find a good deal on a 21-24' aluminum boat with a outboard, missing this brown trout fishing is killing me. great job!!