Sold / Closed Fish Hawk X4

I am selling a Fish Hawk X4...used one season in excellent condition.  Comes ready to fish. Includes head unit, rain cover, mount, probe, transducer and power cable. This unit is retailing for $649.99 on every site I have seen. Here is your chance to save money on practically a new unit!  Price is $520.00 firm...price will include shipping to USA only...If shipped to Canada will have to adjust pricing a bit. I will not ship or sell overseas! I will accept paypal or cash only!

I have 100% + feedback as a seller on e-bay and sold thousands of dollars in equipment. Go to e-bay and click advanced search on right top of page and search by find a member on left side of page near the bottom and type northeastgreatoutdoors...click on my feedback and check as a seller. This will show you I am an honest person and not a fraud. 

Product Description
  • Wireless digital-data transmission reaches to 300 ft. underwater
  • Fully sealed, leakproof probe electronics
  • Magnum-digit LCD
  • Displays surface and probe temperatures and speeds
With the Fish Hawk X4 Trolling System, you can easily maintain optimum lure speed and pinpoint desired water temperatures when trolling. The probe attaches to your downrigger and wirelessly transmits data from up to 300 ft. underwater to drastically increase your chances of catching fish. Displays both surface and probe temperatures and speeds. Fully sealed, leakproof probe electronics. Magnum-digit LCD. Water-sensitive auto on/off. Easy to use with any downrigger. Uses four AA batteries (not included). Includes power cable, transducer, mount and breakaway cannonball safety cable. Made in USA.

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

Edited by pjprod