Cleaning Cannon TS (white) rigger bodies

Hi Guys, sorry for the housekeeping post, but I own 4 Cannon STX-TS riggers. I love them but find it nearly impossible to keep the bodies clean and white. Has anyone experimented or found a good cleaner that will remove greasy fingerprints, stains, ect? I have tried many products and even resorted to using a magic eraser on one (don't do that It etches the finish and makes them stain even worse).

If anyone has any good solutions I'd really appreciate feedback. 

Thanks!! It sucks having OCD when it comes to a clean boat.... :-\

Bob

Be careful around your Cannon stickers and decals.  Cleaners are usually caustic.  Purple Power and Simple Green might work as well.....but yes the Starbrite is a good product. 

Edited by LakerTaker

Starret Surface Plate cleaner. Some of my grinders at work are cream colored and get covered with grinding dust, graphite and coolant. Surface plate cleaner is the only thing that cleans them up.  I use it on all my light colored surface to remove the gunk.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I had a bottle of the Starbrite Deck Cleaner in the shop so I gave that a whirl. It worked AWESOME and even provides a protective gloss (PTEF) for added UV protection. 

Those who have these riggers, check the adhesive on the stickers (the main one on top of the body) the adhesive cannon used is Junk and deteriorated on all 4 of my riggers allowing water to get into the body and flood the motor. I fixed them up with some fast cure epoxy and re-set them. Good time to go over them and make sure there will be no issues come splashdown time. 

Thanks again! :)