Sold / Closed 2 - triple trees fixed (high seas)

I bought a pair of those same type trees maybe 2years ago. They work really nice. The kickers here is I bought them from a guy named ReelDiel, not ReelDiel”3” what are the chances?? LOL:lol:

Any really big disadvantage to using fixed trees???? I’m very interested and in the market for a pair of trees. Was going to buy a set of big jons( they are adjustable) was just wondering if the fixed trees are spaced adequately enough to run planners and still have a decent amount of space btw rods.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I bought the same trees from the same guy, I like them, are there advantages to adjustables absolutely, but not enough to offset the price in my book. You can turn the tree so your rods point in any direction you want. I also have have rod holders that are adjustable on the boat rails, so I find myself using the gunnel rod holder for the inside rod the bottom holder on the tree and the top holder on the tree, this makes for more than sufficient space for the lines. 

• Like 1

I bought the same trees from the same guy, I like them, are there advantages to adjustables absolutely, but not enough to offset the price in my book. You can turn the tree so your rods point in any direction you want. I also have have rod holders that are adjustable on the boat rails, so I find myself using the gunnel rod holder for the inside rod the bottom holder on the tree and the top holder on the tree, this makes for more than sufficient space for the lines. 

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Pap, thank you, I was thinking the same thing. My idea would be to run my 3 (on each side) in line planners off the trees and then run my divers off my rail rod holders down off the side.

I didn’t buy them, I was inquiring Bc I was very interested. I’m looking for a pair of trees but I’m trying to avoid spending over 400.00 for a pair. I’d buy used if I found the right set.

Everything pap said the other nice thing is you actually get 4 holders. In this style the top can actually hold a rod straight up. I always found myself putting furthest board straight up then using the top and middle holder, leaving the bottom open if I needed to move a dispy or downrigger around... you can loosen bottom set screw and tree rotates 360 degrees. This is a High Sea a brand... can’t beat the price of them, even new these are Only $165 each. I only upgraded becaus I went to Cisco to match everything else