Sold / Closed Baha 299 Fisherman

1994 Baha 299 Hard Top. This is one awesome boat, unfortunately due to circumstances I have to sell. Boat was upgraded to a fuel injected 454 that runs awesome, never any problems. Boat is set up and ready to fish. New Trax tech rod holders and track system , 4 mag 10 downriggers, 8 new adjustable cannon rod holders for board rods. 2 lowrance 10 fishfinder/gps with an extra I purchased. Has Radar but I haven’t used. Rocket launcher on hardtop, I have tons of videos and pictures. Boat is located in Hendersen Harbor. Asking $14,500.

IMG_4686.JPGIMG_8851.JPGIMG_9201.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hasn’t had a recent survey, I’m the second owner of the boat. All stringers and transom are seem very solid, and I would welcome a survey. The motor stringers were upgraded by a marina to fit the bigger fuel injected motor. It’s a great boat, I just can’t afford it for just recreational fishing for the amount of time I can go out. I have a Starcraft 196 fishmaster and that will have to do til I get my Captains license years down the road and then I’ll be looking for a boat just like this one again. It’s gonna make someone happy, that’s for sure.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like a great fishing platform. It's too bad for most of us that bigger boats aren't more affordable to own and operate. I would own at 28ft or bigger if I could afford it, but my 22ft Crestliner Sabre serves me real well.

• Like 1

Looks like a great fishing platform. It's too bad for most of us that bigger boats aren't more affordable to own and operate. I would own at 28ft or bigger if I could afford it, but my 22ft Crestliner Sabre serves me real well.

Yup,
I have a Starcraft fishmaster 196 that will have to do, but I’m really gonna miss this Baha, could fish in some nasty stuff comfortably and feel pretty safe.