Bay Rat Goes Above and Beyond

So after hearing how well these lures produced over the last year plus I decided to buy a bunch of short shallows for this spring. I order online through Walmart and when my order arrived it looked like they sent me green frogs instead of glow green frogs.  Before I returned the lures to Walmart I wanted to be sure I was correct on the mistake so I sent an e-mail over to the Bay Rat explaining to them what happened. Without hesitation James at Bay Rat replied apologizing for the mistake and he sent me the correct lures. I responded thanking him but telling him it was unnecessary and as i explained in my e-mail I was going to make the return to Walmart and just needed confirmation before I returned them. He responded saying basically not to worry about it. Well the correct lures arrived in the mail yesterday along with two others that James threw in.

You can't beat customer service like this. If the lures are half as good as the customer service it's going to be a great spring. 

Baytech

• Like 2

Yes there customer service is awesome. After attending the salmon school at the niagara expo I ordered some spoons and a couple flies. They got misdelivered somewhere else. I called customer service and he had already put a replacement order in before I got off the phone. No questions asked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

their costumer service is great. i e-mailed them when the brown trout candy craze was happening and i couldn't find any.two days later i got home from work and they were in the mailbox. don't forget about the long shallows they work better for me on my boat most of the time.

• Like 1

Yeah we had a few short shallows leaking after only a couple bites and sent James pictures of the damaged ones full of water and he immediately sent out a couple of them to us at no charge. You can’t get any better customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United