BIG PROBLEM

should i stay or should i GO now.  

44 members have voted

1. 1. should i stay or should i GO now.

• yes
    • no
    • only a idiot would ask such a question

My problem is ,Other than my typing and spelling,ibs,overweight,bald,short ,ugly,and smelly feet.I have a friend (its true) from indiana who canceled a trip due to family matters .The problem is i had it all arranged and ok'ed by the wifey.Now do i still go fishing for 3 days alone ,or tell her my buddy could not make it and work for 3 days???????Any HELP would be good . Hmmm maybe a poll question.

Hey....why not get yer bobbers out and go bluegill fishing with Musky on the St. Lawrence? This way, you can enjoy some fast action on the rod, save gas with the boat, enjoy a nice "clam bake" with a good buddy and you can keep an eye on him while your gone so you know he won't be hacking into your LOU account again ;)

ray has too extra air filled riders on the boat all the time, he just keep them up in the cabin. there names are ursula and marcella. one complains all the time that she fat, but she loses weight by the hour. and the other just cant keep her mouth shout.

Ray... you act like ya got a boss or somethin'...wifey said ok :shock: ...go get marcella put something in the mouth to shut her up(two rods) tell ursula shes too fat fer the boat...it's all arainged ta fish fer three days...GO..don't fergit yer CROCS...fergit the rest of yer clothes...buffy weather is comin' Besides we need more repoprts ta read dude!

Thank you all for your input,other than 64% of you think im a idiot,i will be fishing by this afternoon. Just remember this im the one fishing for the next three days. Decided to leave the boat home as the BIG run entered the river yesterday and it looks to be to windy to fish alone . I still might drag it along just in case .HEY ANOTHER POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!