Airmar In-hull transducers

Tyee II

I am searching for a P95 or P75 in hull transducer with the blue Navico connector for Lowrance. I know I saw them online a couple months ago, but now they seem to be gone.

The number was P95c-mb, I believe. Any ideas where to purchase these, or is there a way to adapt a bare wire ducer?

Thanks Shawn. I guess I should have gotten one while I had a chance? The number was actually P95C-M-BL. I can still find them for other brands, or bare wire, but not many places that sell them.

Thank you, Tall Tails. I see they have the p75 at BOE, but I don't see the p95. Looks like the only difference between them is a higher 600 watts on the 75 than the 300 watts on 95. Has anybody used the p75 with a Lowrance HDS and if so how do you like it's performance?

Yes, I have read a lot of good info on there as well as other sites like BBC. There is one guy who had issues with screen pausing on his HDS Gen 3 using a P75 in hull, but most guys say it is a great transducer.

I already have a P66 transom mounted with speed and temp so I thought having the shoot through would be a nice addition for chirp with my Gen 3 units. 

Thanks again for chiming in to help!

I was just informed by Gil Travis (Semperfi Fishing on THT) that Lowrance has a serious software issue with the P75 and P95 transducers paired with HDS units and this is why I can't find them available with Lowrance connectors anymore.

Guess I'm happy I never pulled the trigger on one...

• 1 month later...

An Airmar rep told me that Lowrance needs to update their firmware in order for the new P75 to work properly.  I've contacted Lowrance, waiting to hear back.  I too would like to install a P75 transducer.  Seems kind of ridiculous that they can't get it to work.  Let me know if you have any more information and I'll post any updates here.  

Thanks

I ended up installing a TM 150 instead. It really ticked me off that I finally have a boat that can utilize a shoot thru and I can't because of Lowrance. 

What also aggravates me is the secrecy surrounding this issue Lowrance has...

I may still install a P75 someday if they figure it out.