Wanted FIRST MATE WANTED DREAMS COME TRUE CHARTERS

Hello everyone,

Captain Rick Pecci here from the "Dreams Come True Charters" out of Mexico Bay NY and ported at the Salmon Country Marina on the Little Salmon River. I seem to find myself looking for a new First Mate for my 2018 full fishing season. My current mate, a young man, is taking another guiding job in another state to help further his career. I wish him lots of Luck in his future endeavors.

If you are interested in this position please take some time and visit my website at www.dreamscometruecharters.com and find out a little about me, my past and what I am about.

I have been on this lake for almost 35 years now. There is a profile about me there that will tell you my background story and I am sure you will find it interesting. 

My season starts soon, so I will be aggressively looking for that 1 person that can fit my position. 

Lake Ontario fishing and boat experience is a must! And an all around knowledge of fishing the lake and the river will also help.

You must be a clean cut person. Professional but not corporate. This is a business. You will need all credentials in order to work as a mate. Alcohol and drug free at all times!! No exceptions. Willing to work long hours and having a passion for LAKE ONTARIO FISHING will keep you interested and motivated. Knowledge of Electronics will also help. I am conducting interviews ASAP. Must be totally available from March to September as I am a full time Charter.

Things I will not tolerate: Being late, Drugs, Drunk or drinking, Excessive swearing, Anger Issues, Negitivity.

Things I am looking for: Clean cut, Can converse with clientele, A passion for our sportfishing, the ability to drive a boat. 

Please contact me for full details, to set up a interview and payment offer at: Cell: 315-790-7412  Email: [email protected]

Thanks Captain Rick

FB_IMG_1482989843085.jpg

100_1293.jpg

FB_IMG_1482989828560.jpg

FB_IMG_1478196290894.jpg

Edited by Dreams Come True Charters

Anyone in need of a very good first mate for the upcoming fishing season? Available full-time or part-time whatever your needs are in the Oswego-Mexico-Pulaski area! Over 25 years of fishing experience on Lake Ontario including my own boat, mating for other captains and fishing tournaments with a number of local fishermen! References available upon request! Contact me at(315)200-9441 Wesley Lewis(aka waterweasel jr.) 

Get ahold of this guy, he was looking a few weeks ago

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,
Captain Rick Pecci here from the "Dreams Come True Charters" out of Mexico Bay NY and ported at the Salmon Country Marina on the Little Salmon River. I seem to find myself looking for a new First Mate for my 2018 full fishing season. My current mate, a young man, is taking another guiding job in another state to help further his career. I wish him lots of Luck in his future endeavors.

If you are interested in this position please take some time and visit my website at www.dreamscometruecharters.com and find out a little about me, my past and what I am about.
I have been on this lake for almost 35 years now. There is a profile about me there that will tell you my background story and I am sure you will find it interesting. 
My season starts soon, so I will be aggressively looking for that 1 person that can fit my position. 
Lake Ontario fishing and boat experience is a must! And an all around knowledge of fishing the lake and the river will also help.
You must be a clean cut person. Professional but not corporate. This is a business. You will need all credentials in order to work as a mate. Alcohol and drug free at all times!! No exceptions. Willing to work long hours and having a passion for LAKE ONTARIO FISHING will keep you interested and motivated. Knowledge of Electronics will also help. I am conducting interviews ASAP. Must be totally available from March to September as I am a full time Charter.
Things I will not tolerate: Being late, Drugs, Drunk or drinking, Excessive swearing, Anger Issues, Negitivity.
Things I am looking for: Clean cut, Can converse with clientele, A passion for our sportfishing, the ability to drive a boat. 

Please contact me for full details, to set up a interview and payment offer at: Cell: 315-790-7412  Email: [email protected]

Thanks Captain Rick
FB_IMG_1482989843085.thumb.jpg.0d2c54567e6af3486905a1a8f2a7f3e4.jpg
100_1293.thumb.jpg.a5c006398ba06d613030361b2f00f3c4.jpg
FB_IMG_1482989828560.thumb.jpg.231f417c50c946780c24e2ca8556554f.jpg
FB_IMG_1478196290894.thumb.jpg.271d0f6fa5e7c76073cb00e3c11f8294.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app