9/6 Big Salmon report

Fished Saturday with Fishtails and his Son Justin out of the big Salmon, had a great time!

If you ever get a chance fish with them, don’t pass it up.

Went 3 for 5 in the same 80 fow with the colors everyone is catching them on.

Low boat traffic I guess due to the forecast of storms.

Great day on the water!

Thanks for the great time Rod.

You hooked me

Rick.....It's fishtails buddy.....Fishtails....lol!!

Just messing with ya.....We had a great time fishing with you and thanks again for all the hospitality!! We had a lot of fun, caught some nice fish and parking my truck for the weekend only cost me $186.00 :shock: Justin said he's ready to fish Sandy Hook, but he's cooking the hot dogs.

Nope....the Ice cream was extra and I'm pretty sure the price went up when I disagreed with the lady on the phone :roll:

If none of this makes sense...I met Rick to go fishing and I left my truck at a very large mall parking lot....in the last row. That was Friday night, and on Sunday morning it was towed :shock: . I got there two hours after they towed it. Guess I can't do that no more.

Heh, did you guys start the PA Phishin Possy without me?

Naaaa...you were alreary up there.... :lol: We should have gotten in touch, it was a last day decision to go actually.

Rod,

Got yourself in trouble again didn't you. Maybe next year you'll behave!!

Have to chime in here and second the great times I had fishing with Rod and Justin. This year was awesome and I can't wait till next year, Matt either. I want to wish everyone still fishing good luck.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff....I feel privileged to have met you and Matt, Rick and the many great friends I've made through LOU. We're gonna have a great year next season!

Now....why is it I seem to always find the trouble ?....lol

Maybe I don't even want that question answered :lol::lol:

Have a good trip In Colorado Jeff and call me when you're out there....I want some details (and Elk meat)!!

Wow I'm surprised they towed it! How long were you worried that it was stolen :) I know when I had my car towed up at college, I almost crapped myself thinking it was stolen... but then I saw the handicap sign ... oops.

Rod when are we going for some tuna off jersey ;)

Nick

I was surprised too....never even really gave it much thought. Just can't do the things we used to do anymore I guess....kinda sux. When it was gone...I figured right away it got towed. Who wants to steal an 05 Chevy 3500 van?

Hey Nick....two things. Dave Turner emailed me a couple days ago and said I should have the rods from the Sodus Pro am real soon.

When do ya wanna go? How about the first week of October, I'm sure your fiancée wouldn't mind... :lol::lol::lol: Your not busy....are you ? lol Actually, I'm hoping to slip the boat in Jersey for the month of October if I can find a place I like.