Seneca Watkins Glen Show

Seriously guys, I’m getting close to retirement and if I don’t get better at this trout fishing it’s not going to be good.
I’m planning to launch from Watkins on Sunday if the waves aren’t too bad. PM me if you’re interested in showing me how it’s done.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Stop by the Gambler Rigs table and say hi while stocking up!  Just an FYI,  I will not be selling Hammerhead Cowbells at the show.  Jim will be at the table next to me selling them. 

Stop by the Gambler Rigs table and say hi while stocking up!  Just an FYI,  I will not be selling Hammerhead Cowbells at the show.  Jim will be at the table next to me selling them. 
Hi. Jim who?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Seriously guys, I’m getting close to retirement and if I don’t get better at this trout fishing it’s not going to be good.
I’m planning to launch from Watkins on Sunday if the waves aren’t too bad. PM me if you’re interested in showing me how it’s done.

If you have a solid fishing program that should be working then try a different lake. We used to do great in Seneca then got skunked every trip for better part of a season. Went to different lake and realized it wasn't us - we were putting lots of fish in the boat again. Seneca having problems last couple years....

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I would like to thank the Fingerlakes Trollers association and all the fishermen and women that bought rigs and stopped by and talked fishing! It was great to put some names with faces from LOU!

• Like 1

It was truly a fun time and I was glad to see all the folks packed in around the Gambler Rig and Hammerhead tables. You guys deserve the good business as a reward for the great service and high quality of your products I viewed my purchases as an "investment" :lol:.:yes:

I was with Brian today selling his rigs and walked around a few times, bringing something back every time. Super show with a wide variety of gear. I brought back some of Jason's Great Lakes Lure Company spoons to try and I think I'm gonna like them a bunch. See ya next year!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was with Brian today selling his rigs and walked around a few times, bringing something back every time. Super show with a wide variety of gear. I brought back some of Jason's Great Lakes Lure Company spoons to try and I think I'm gonna like them a bunch. See ya next year!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks again Scott! I couldn’t have done it without you!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It was truly a fun time and I was glad to see all the folks packed in around the Gambler Rig and Hammerhead tables. You guys deserve the good business as a reward for the great service and high quality of your products I viewed my purchases as an "investment" :lol:.:yes:

[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat with Scott as he was too busy raking in the cash and doling out the Gambler rigs. Scott... you will enjoy those Great Lakes Lures I've been using them on the Fingers as well as Lake O and field testing them for a few years now and they catch fish. I've also fished a few times with Jason and Theresa on their boat and have seen first hand the damage they can do on the trout on the Fingers:yes:

Edited by Sk8man

Had a great day Sunday as a first time visitor to the show. It will be an annual event. Learned you shouldn’t buy your lead until you’re ready to leave!
Unfortunately the north wind and whitecaps kept me from launching for an afternoon on the water. Looks like I might have to skip work one day this week due to my arm being in a cast[emoji23]🤥[emoji476]